Wayne, Doug, Gail, Al and Kelly at Bonneville August 2007
after running 202 MPH in the D/GT class.
- Doug Odom - Crew Chief - Engine/Car Builder Extraordinare - Doug has over 40 years experience building and racing cars in NASCAR, SCCA and SCTA. He worked for Shelby American and Holman-Moody Stroppe in the early years. He runs his own engine building business and has a reputation for building excellent motors and proven, safe, record breaking Landspeed race cars - three so far! He holds 2 Land Speed records.
- Gail Watson Phillips - Driver of all things fast and pretty - She currently holds 5 National and 1 International Land Speed records; 3 at Bonneville, 1 each at El Mirage, Muroc and Lake Gairdner, AU. She was the 7th woman inducted into the Bonneville 200 MPH Club in 1999, the 1st woman in the Dry Lakes Racers Australia 200 MPH Club in 2001, and recently (2008) discovered that she can drive 242 MPH sideways and upside down too!
- Allen Phillips - Team Leader - Racing Facilitator. Al has many years of experience building and restoring straight-axle Corvettes and is the force behind all things Australian.
- Wayne Villard - Engine Mechanic and fabricator. Wayne has worked on sprint and stock cars for more than 10 years and is a California Highway Patrol Officer in his day job.
- Ron Kealen - Metal and paint expert. Ron has over 35 years of paint and body experience running his own body shop in Santa Paula, CA, including show cars and the 'General Lee' in the Dukes of Hazzard TV show.
- Kelly Pusley - Mechanic & Newest Crew Member - who does what ever has to be done and always with a smile. He owns his own Locksmith business in Santa Maria, CA.
Wayne, Ron, Doug, Gail, Al, and Ray Rossen (retired crew member w/son Lee)
after setting new record of
202 MPH and entering the Bonneville 200 MPH Club in August 1999!
Coast Nut & Bolts, Pismo Beach, CA
Design Dreams, llc, South Lebanon, OH.
Randy Mathews Fabrication, Nipomo, CA
Gold Top Xtreme Corvette Restorations, Hanford, CA
Linson Signs, San Luis Obispo, CA